Thursday, June 21, 2007

The greatest gifts ever

There are a couple things that are some of the greatest gifts ever.
One is books or a Barnes and Noble gift card. I love books. There is something about holding them, looking at the art work, smelling that 'new book' smell.
The other thing that rules is iTunes gift cards. Now that might go in complete opposite direction as my first item in that you can't really smell or touch a song file, but I love iTunes and therefore being given money to spend there is a total happy jolt.


Knowing this my wonderful family got me an iTunes gift card for Father's day.

So what I have done with this 'free' money?

I purchased the latest Micheal Buble album, Call me Irresponsible. I know this might make me out to sound like a wuss, but I there is something about the standards that I just love. Both the originals and some of the new interpretations. Love it all.




The other album that I just got today is the new LifeHouse album, Who we are. Again, I know I am not making myself out as much of a He-man here, but this is a great band. This album follows pretty closely their last self-titled one and that is a good thing. There are some bands that you can argue just retread the same song over and over, but there are others that have a good thing and know it. LifeHouse is of the later.




So thanks for the tunes!

No comments: