Friday, November 30, 2007

The Nigerian Money scam has gotten religious

From . Mr. Zorion Mateus.
Date: 30 - 11 - 2007.


My Dear,

My name is Mr. Zorion Mateus. I am from Portugal, I have been diagnosed
with cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now
I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. I
have not particularly lived my life so well, as I never really cared for anyone
(not even myself)but my business. Though I am very rich, I was never
generous, I was always hostile to people and only focused on my business
as that was the only thing I cared for. But now I regret all this as I now
know that there is more to life than just wanting to have or make all the
money in the world. I believe when God gives me a second chance to come to
this world I would live my life a different way from how I have lived it.

Now that God has called me, I have willed and given most of my property
and assets to my immediate and extended family members as well as few
close friends. I want God to be merciful to me and accept my soul, so I
have decided to give alms to charity organizations and those in Need, as I
want this to be one of the last good deeds I do on earth. So far, I have
Distributed money to some charity organizations when I was well. Now that
my health has deteriorated so badly, I cannot do this myself anymore. I
once asked members of my family to close one of my accounts and distribute
the money which I have there to charity organization in United States,
Asia, Middle East & Europe, they refused and kept the
money to themselves.

Hence, I do not trust them anymore, as they seem not to be contended with
what I have left for them. The last of my money which no one knows of is
the huge cash deposit of Fifty Million United States Dollars ($50,000,000.00) that I have with an Vaulting Company Abroad. I will want you to help me collect this deposit and dispatch it to charity organizations and use it to help those in Need. Kindly note that 40% of this funds must
go to victims of Tsunami, Hurricane Katrina , Hurricane Wilma and South Asia Earthquake , 50% to other Charity Organizations around the World and 10% for your effort and time. I cannot talk with you on the phone due to my health situation, as I am using my Lap Top Computer to communicate with you.

You should respond to this e-mail if you are interested in carrying out this assignment on my behalf.

God be with you.

Mr. Zorion Mateus.

No comments: