Friday, July 18, 2008

What do you want to do with your life?


This is a free workbook that will help you get there. Or at least that is what the site says. And it is free - so what do you have to lose? Of course it is over 100 pages, so that means I am going to burn quite a bit of my life trying to figure out what I am going to do and be. Maybe I will just walk over and get an espresso and try to sit and look smart and thoughtful instead of actually doing any of the work to figure life out.

Or at least figure my life out. I already have tons of answers to the questions that those around me aren't even asking. For some reason it is so much easier and simpler to figure other's lives out. Why is it that mine is the one that is tough?

Maybe I should just read the book and fill it out?

Sigh.

No comments: