Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Currently listening to.....

I have been listening to the latest Tom Waits album, Glitter and Doom Live for the last couple of days. I am not sure what about it is keeping it in my playlist, but it has stayed in heavy rotation. It isn't the great music or even the lyrics, because while the music is interesting it is often hidden behind his voice, and it isn't the lyrics because often I can't understand them.

Maybe it is because I am busting tail as much as I can to beat deadlines @ work and this music reminds me of the monsters of time lines that might be missed if we don't get stuff done. Or maybe it is because his voice reminds me of Halloween and that makes me think of candy.....   For whatever reason it is playing and I am bobbing my head to the monster singer.

Anyhow, if you are under unrealistic deadlines or just looking for some music that might keep you up at night, check out Tom Waits - Glitter and Doom Live.

No comments: