Friday, September 17, 2010

Review: Diary of a wimpy kid

I really have enjoyed the book series with it's mix of humor and yet showing how lame the middle school years are. Ethan has also really gotten into this series, so we were pretty excited to watch the movie. I have to say it is a pretty close take on the first book of the series. Everything was how I had 'seen it' in my head while reading it.

The movie is funny, and yet I also realize that it is kind of how middle school is. It is a tough time in a person's life and so many of the things that you think are important really are pretty shallow and small when you look back on that period of life with a few years to seperate it.

Why do things that are right in front of us seem so big, and yet when they have passed by, seem so small?

No comments: