Thursday, August 25, 2011

Steve Jobs

There will be and already has been a lot written about Steve Jobs. There are the inspiring leader, the perfectionist, the rise from the ashes, the innovator, the presenter stories. There is a lot to reflect on the man who lead a company of creatives that have spawned most of the tools that I am quite sure I couldn't live my current day-to-day life without. I have to admit to being really moved when I read the announcement. Not that it was unexpected - it was just in the reflection of how my life has been touched by the amazing tools and applications that have been created under his watch and the dedication that has lead to a profound impact on my life.

To complete all of this, here is a link to some amazing quotes from Steve throughout the years.

And a great look at what made Steve great.

No comments: