Wednesday, May 23, 2007

People who make the world better..... part 1


Turning over a new leaf and I am going to attempt to focus on the good people, at least those that I interact with, that make the world a better place. Sorry, I am kind of self-centered.
The first person that I can think of that makes the world better is someone who actually listens to you. This is someone who you can go to and talk about life and other things (not in a dump truck sort of way) or ask questions of, and they will actually take out their iPod ear buds and listen to you before responding with their own stuff.

These people are the best to have around. So if you know someone who does that for you, thank them. Trust me, if I ever bothered to pay any attention to what people were trying to say to me, I can image it would be a lot of work.

No comments: