Wednesday, May 23, 2007

People who make the world better..... part 2

People who make the world better are those people who are really smart and yet are not full of themselves about it. These are the type of people that you can ask questions about things (life, the universe or anything else) and they are more then willing to drop whatever major thing they have going on in their life and listen to you and offer sage advice without making you feel like a dope about it.

I admit that I am not the in the world. Which might slant my opinion of who are smart or not, but people who fit this mold of being smart and willing to share their brains with you without being condescending about it are awesome. If you have people like this around you - guard them, they are more valuable then gold. These are the people to look to as mentors and guides through this messy, tangled web that we call life.

I have been blessed to have several people like this in my life - there are quite a few people that I work with that fit this bill as well as some that I happen to be related to as well as several others that I have stumbled on over the years. Thank you for helping to make my life better!

No comments: