Saturday, June 2, 2007

Happy network setup....

I had the opportunity (some might question this word usage) to setup a wireless network for someone this weekend. I was pretty worried about it, as I don't mind messing with my own network and setup but to attempt to get someone else's off the ground is another matter indeed. In some cases it makes me think about investing in a t-shirt that I have seen...

But anyhow, this setup was with Qwest - and it was relatively painless. There were really easy directions to follow (including pictures - guys love pictures, eliminates the need to actually read the words on the page) and when I ran into a snag their online chat was right there are ready to assist.

So props to you Qwest! Thanks for making me look like a hero in a very short time on a Saturday afternoon

No comments: