Monday, April 25, 2011

Book review: Save your marriage in five minutes a day by Bonnie Jacobson


This book is meant to be a practical guide book that helps you find quick and easy ways to improve and maintain a great marriage. Tackling many of the key ‘hot topics’ that can occur in a relationship, everything from money, intimacy, children, chores, they are all covered in this book. Another great aspects of this book are: quick to read and digest chapters, couples stories, and a bullet list at the end of each chapter of ideas to try.

This is a great book to read to really inject some excitement and improvement into your relationship. One of my favorite parts about this book is the “say this” sections which help to get at the heart of many issues without making it personal and equipping you with words to find resolution.

The best thing that can be said about this book is that it is SO practical. I loved the bullet list at the end of each chapter and have taken time to attempt to apply bits and pieces into my relationship, and to tell the truth, my wife is very glad that I have been reading this book! We had a great relationship before I started reading this book, and it has gotten better as I have gone through it.

Give it at try and watch your relationship improve.

No comments: